Monday, September 22, 2014

Summary for 9/19 to 9/25

Hello.  Your teacher was out ill on Friday.  On Tuesday and Thursday I have CTE training I have to attend.

On Friday I asked you to work on Garageband.  Oops.  Turns out that it was not part of the standard install.  I took that exercise out.

For Tuesday and Thursday, I want you to first go to Exercise 5 and take the "quiz" trying to find information about graphic design and intern architect salaries.  

When you are done with the "quiz", I want you to start making your own logo.  Use the presentation provided to think about your logo design.  Come up with a fake company or use yourself as a company.  DO NOT COPY OTHER LOGOS.  I know you can draw, I want to see you start to design.  See the assignment for more direction.

You can always email me with questions.

See you next Friday!

Paul